15 years ago
Saturday, March 21, 2009
out and about in underwear
I was finally brave and took Carter out of the house in underwear (he told me that he packed an extra pair in my bag). We went to Jon's parents' house for a visit, so I had Carter try to potty right before we got in the car, immediately when we arrived at their house, once while there, and then right before we left to go home. We grabbed a pizza and made it back home without incident! I guess I'm just going to have to dive right in and let him wear them everywhere, hope for the best, and carry back-up clothes. He can't go to pre-school in Pull-ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Carter. I know how you feel about taking him out in big boy undies. You never know what to expect. Cale hasn't had any accidents for a few months, but I find that I'd much rather put him in pull-ups just in case. I'll do anything to make life a little bit easier. It's pathetic, I know. :)
Way to go Carter! Just a warning..Jack was fully trained for MONTHS and then the move...he peed his pants more times than I could count the first month we lived here. Not sure why...but after that brief stint he was back to normal. Stay warm on your house hunt and good luck..anxious to hear what you find.
Post a Comment