Sunday, June 19, 2011

super powers!! and other Graham-isms

My boys are so into spying, secret code names, and superheroes (and the powers that go along with them!). Today, Graham told me the source of his powers...band-aids! He had one on his leg and one on his finger, and that provided him with super power. As we were heading outside to play in the sprinkler, Graham asked me to hang onto this: his source

Oh, Graham. He cracks me up (especially now that freak-out, head spinning tantrum episodes are fewer and fewer). His imagination is kicking up and keeps me on my toes. Today, he gave me a handful of imaginary "treasure" to put in my pocket, which I did, of course! Then, a few minutes later he returned with more treasure for me. A dead dragonfly.


A week or so ago, he did the whole, "can you see my fingers? can you see my toes?" thing while I was in the bathroom. Then, the naked little potty trainer says,"Can you see my penis?" ha, ha, ha. It's so much about the penis right now. I'd like to blame it on potty training, but I think it's just because I'm out numbered 3:1 with boys!


They're proud of their toots, put underwear on their heads, pee where they please when playing outside...and it cracks me up! I do teach them manners, though :)

No comments: