Tuesday, September 13, 2011

random happenings

Just a few random pics I wanted to include in my blogging!

We watched several woodpeckers around our yard and our neighbor's one afternoon recently. I happened to catch 3 on one tree all on the same side at the same time!
Bundled up with his headlight to head out night fishing with Jon.

This mirror had been sitting in the guest room for 3 months waiting to be hung, so I asked our contractor if they'd hang it for me. I was so excited, and he jokingly said "Now you have a Batman sign in your dining room." Ugh! He crushed me. But, I still love it!

Cleo finally went for her first boat ride!

Graham was having trouble napping one afternoon, and our contractor told me he spotted Graham hiding upstairs. The little stinker took the sweaters out of my cabinet and hid inside. I had my phone ready to snap a pic and yanked the door open. Busted!

No comments: