Here's his "carrier one month" pic. I did this with Carter each month until he was 2 years old, and I'm trying my best to do it with Graham. It's a good way for me to see how much he's grown just from month to month!
Carter has been great with Graham and tells me what to do when Graham cries in the car or when he hears his little brother cry on the monitor. Thank goodness Graham's middle of the night shout-outs haven't bothered Carter--so far!
Graham enjoyed a little down time on Carter's bed while
we were getting ready for Kid's Craft on Monday.
Monday, we went to Kid's Craft time and made a sack puppet. Then on Tuesday Carter had Mother's Day Out. They always tell me funny things he said or did while at "school." They said on Tuesday he'd had a conversation with another kid about what they like best at Starbucks and Sonic (I'll give him Sonic, but he's never gotten anything when we go through Starbucks!). He also pretended to be a pilot and said he was flying to Minneapolis. A few weeks ago he decided that his nap spot would be under a chair in the corner, and they said he had a great snooze. He loves his teachers and has lots to tell me when I pick him up.
We had a little time to kill between Mother's Day Out and playgroup on Tuesday, so we stopped by the mall and threw pennies in the fountain
(Carter says we're throwing pennies at the mountain).
We've been busy, but it's much easier to get out sometimes instead of trying to keep a 2 year old cooped up in the house all day. The weather teased us a bit and cooled off some, but it's warm again this week. I can't wait for cooler weather, and we can just hang out and play outside at home more!
2 comments:
ok, I'm so jealous! I still haven't slept for more than 4 hours since Elizabeth was born almost 10 months ago. Jack slept through the night at 6 weeks so when she was 6 weeks I figured she'd start sleeping. Then I thought 3 months. Then 6. Now I've given up hope for a full nights sleep before she's a year. Glad he's sleeping well for you. It makes it so much easier. How was house hunting?
When Cameron was a baby, his doctor told me that at 12 pounds, babies start sleeping through the night. It's probably just a coincidence, but when both my boys hit 12 lbs., they slept all night.
Post a Comment