Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rookie mistake

Look what I made!
He was happy to model his new costume.

I found a cute way to make a fireman costume for Carter for Halloween (a little early, I know). I'd given up the garbage man idea, and he loves playing "pire-pighter." So, I showed him what I wanted to make and explained Halloween to him. Big rookie mistake! Now, he wants to "go to Halloween and get candy," and I'm going to be hearing about it for a month and a half. So, I went on and made his costume today and let him wear it. Graham is going to be his "pire house dog" to help him put out fires. (All of Carter's "F" sounds are pronounced as "P")
We still have a few finishing touches to do that
we need Grandma Jane's help sewing,
but Carter is loving being a fireman!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, Carrie, I had no idea you were so talented! Cute costume!

Dalton's Mom said...

Carrie, the costume turned out SO CUTE! I will have to get the details so I can make one for Dalton!

Becky said...

Looking good, Carter! You did an awesome job, Carrie.