I have no pictures of people from Thanksgiving, and I'm mad that I didn't even think about getting out my camera. But, too late now! We had some good friends and their children over for dinner, football, and to let the kids tear up the basement.
Here's what 8 kids ages 7 years and under can do while the dads are watching football, and the moms are upstairs chatting and cleaning up. They had fun, though, so I don't care!
It's hard to tell by the picture, but the tree is heavily decorated about the first 4 feet up. I don't want to redistribute the ornaments because Carter and his friend Wyatt did a lot of it (Graham did a good job of putting them on and taking them off). After dinner, Jon and I worked on putting the rest of the ornaments a little higher.
No comments:
Post a Comment