I had to get outside today! We get out of the house, but we're "car to door" a lot of the time. I needed to get outside with the boys and play. The empty lot next door to us is completely wooded, so the boys like to go exploring there.
Graham has a hard time getting through the yard once the fluffy snow packs down some.
We love the super tall trees that are all around us here.
Carter just liked hitting the trees with sticks and chopping things.
Carter eating snow, Graham watching an airplane.
I tossed all of the pumpkins and gourds from my porch after Thanksgiving into the woods for the deer to eat. I wasn't sure how they'd eat them because the pumpkins were frozen solid. But, my neighbor told me the deer will hit at them with their hooves until it breaks open. The rinds are chewed and several are broken open (and lots of deer tracks all around).
2 comments:
i recognize Carter's hat :)
Brrrrrr....looks like you had fun! I don't think I could handle that much snow/cold weather, but I love how pretty it looks in pictures!
Post a Comment