I asked one of the guys who works with Jon what kind of auger he needs for ice fishing, and then Graham and I made a trip to Reed's to buy the most romantic 10 year anniversary present: a propane powered auger. So, while I was grocery shopping today (at insane Wal-mart on a Saturday two weeks before Christmas), Jon let the boys pretend to drill holes in the basement.
It's -3 and windy outside, so augering (is that even a word?) inside instead of outside does seem like a better idea!
Don't worry, it has a cover on the actual blade, so my boys weren't in immediate danger :)
2 comments:
How funny - they're becoming lil Minnesotans, loving an auger! ;)
What a romatic gift!! It will be very handy for sure!
Love it! They'll grow up having such different experiences than they would have had living in OK! I love seeing the different things you all get to do.
Post a Comment