Carter has had some great quotes to blog about, and now I'm getting plenty from Graham, too!
In the car, "Mom, I have a little booger. I not like little boogers...I like big boogers!"
Near tears, "I want to clean up this house!" I told him to go right ahead. Then, while crying I hear, "I can't reach the broom." He swept for maybe two seconds before finding something better to do. This was funny when it happened, but it was funnier when he was pouting about something again today. I heard him under his breath muttering, "We need to clean up this house!" I guess that's his pout solution: clean the house.
Graham hears Carter ask me how to spell words. So, it wasn't a huge deal to hear Graham ask me to spell something (then he scribbles lines), but I did think it was funny to hear, "How you spell Darth Bader?" and "How you spell Bounty Hunter?" My first round of a 2 year old watched very different shows than my second round of a 2 year old.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment