Thursday, August 18, 2011

beach getaway

One of my friends invited me to join her at her beach home in North Carolina, so I jumped at it! However, Jon could not be off work to watch the boys. My mom said she would take care of them, so I flew to OKC and dropped them off with her. It was a fun, relaxing trip, and I also got to see friends from when we lived in Rochester.

Our favorite spot in the Minneapolis airport. The boys love to play in the play area, and I'm so glad they have it there!
Our friends from Rochester now live in Greensboro, NC, so I spent some time with them before heading to the beach. Veronica and I got to get in some shopping, lunch, and catch-up chat (Hemant sweetly let us take his non-kid car for our girl time).

Paige and I found these "juice pouch" style pina coladas and margaritas for the beach!

Nice dinner out by the beach.

My view for the morning on the sand.

I enjoyed a nice, relaxing first trip to North Carolina, and the boys had a fun time playing in OKC while I was gone!

No comments: