August 16! It's Graham's big day. My sweet, enthusiastic little boy turned 3 and chose to have a "Cleo cake" this year. So, I themed his party with puppy stuff, and we celebrated his day.
On his actual birthday Graham, Carter, and I went out for birthday breakfast donuts.
The Cleo cake
Playing in the bounce house with friends
I love the "don't look at me, dad" look on Carter's face.
Blowing out the candle
The playdough table
The balloons decorated the party and then became punching bags in the basement for Carter and Graham.Graham at 3 years:
A monkey. He climbs, jumps, tackles whatever he can
A monkey. He climbs, jumps, tackles whatever he can
Asks a million questions (which is great) and talks a lot
Super snuggly
Potty trained a couple of months ago
Loves superheroes, fishing, and wrestling with Carter
3 comments:
Super cute party! Looks like everyone had a GREAT time! :)
Love all of these pictures!!! What a fun day for Graham. He is absolutely adorable. Looks like your boys are growing up way to fast.
what a great party idea! so cute!
Post a Comment