Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First day of 1st grade and pre-k

We had such a fun summer, but I think we all were ready for school to start.  I was ready to get my house back in order, but it is strange that they're off doing things all day that I don't get to see.
 Carter's first day of 1st grade.  St. Philips in Mrs. Lindseth's class
 He wasn't mad here but didn't really want a picture.  We were late on the first day because Carter's nose decided 8:00 am would be a great time to bleed like crazy.  After getting it to stop and changing blood stained clothes we headed to school and made it there about 5 minutes late.
 Graham's first day went really well, and he's having fun with Ms. Diana again this year.
Ms. Diana was Carter's teacher assistant for his two years at Calvary, and this is her second year as Graham's teacher.  We think she is a wonderful teacher, and I'm so happy we're with her again.

No comments: