I love our Fall Saturdays. The boys aren't signed up for a bunch of stuff, so we don't usually have a lot going on during the weekends. We start off a little lazy, get some cleaning done, and then watch a bunch of football! That's just how today went except Jon had to work part of the day, so that's not quite as fun.
The boys played some checkers while I finished my coffee (very blurry picture because I was trying to zoom in with my phone without them noticing me)
Both boys helped me with cleaning. Some chores were regular and some were to earn a dollar.
Then, after chores and lunch they headed to the basement to get ready for football watching and playing!
Making a run across the basement.
Posing a hike
I love that this bounce house is still around and hasn't been completely destroyed yet!
Posing with his helmet


No comments:
Post a Comment