skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Summer so far
We've been having a great summer in spite of the heat. Carter loves to swim, and he's getting braver each time we go. He is also starting to love toddler aerobics (the first few times he wouldn't participate at all). But now, he'll do his push-ups, march and jump "like a monkey", and he loves getting a balloon and doing the parachute!
He's pretty lucky to have a very pregnant mom right now because a Sunday morning request for powdered donuts doesn't seem like an unreasonable reason to run to Wal-mart to me! Here he is reading his section of the Sunday paper while enjoying some "white donuts like at Molly and Lauren's house."
While I've been enjoying the last few weeks of just having one kiddo and spending lots of time with Carter before Graham arrives, I have to admit that I've be
en missing Mother's Day Out some. I think Carter has been missing getting to go to "school" too because he often talks about Miss Melissa and Miss Kayleigh, and when we drive by the church he says it's his school. So, this week he is getting to go to his first VBS and here he his on his first day, and he was excited to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment