Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend without Daddy






Jon was away at the "Annual Guys' Lake Weekend," so Carter and I had lots of time to play together. We went swimming at Grandma's house some, even though Carter claims "I not want to swim" when I try to get him ready for the pool. Once he's changed and ready, though, he loves it! Carter also had cold pizza for breakfast which is a favorite, and just the two of us went out to dinner together because I didn't want to cook or mess up my kitchen!


We also ran down to Norman to see Bill's trains. Carter had fun following it around and turning it on and off. Afterward we went to lunch and threw pennies in the fountain at the mall. I think I crammed in all of Carter's favorite things to do this weekend.





Carter loves to finger paint, and he also likes to use my lotion when I have some out. So, when I was feeling worn out and huge this weekend, and needed lotion on my legs--Carter had a great time "painting" my legs and mostly my toes. Much easier for me with my almost 9 month belly!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Looks like you guys had a great weekend. Carter is precious.