15 years ago
Saturday, August 30, 2008
3 Boys
Although I'll miss Oklahoma, I'm looking forward to having a basement and cooler weather in Bemidji for my 3 boys to play. I say 3 boys because I know Jon has just as much fun with Carter and Graham's toys as they do! It was too hot outside to try out the newest toy (once again, thank you very much to the Lancasters!!), so we moved the furniture out of the way and let Carter jump away. .JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Looks like fun.
how fun! Jack would be jealous. He told me his favorite friend was the jumper. It will be a perfect toy to entertain the boys in the COLD COLD MN winters...are you sure you are ready to come back to that? Just bought Jack his winter coat today...he'll probably need it soon!
Post a Comment