Thursday, October 28, 2010

2 year old protest

Graham is fighting me a lot more than Carter did when it comes to staying in his big boy bed. He has his own little way of protesting naps and bedtime. Chunk a bunch of stuff over the gate.
This was during a naptime when he was staying in the guest room while the upstairs was being remodeled. I found him sound asleep on his empty bed.
This was one of the first nights the boys slept in their new room. There weren't doors on the closet yet, so Graham had quick access to all of the shoes. I saw this when I headed to bed, and I found him sound asleep.

3 comments:

Mae said...

that's hilarious! well for me, I don't have to pick them up. to funny.

carriefish said...

oh, I don't have to pick them up either. that's his fun job when he wakes up :)

Becky said...

too funny. hang in there.