Sunday, October 17, 2010

fall visit home

Jon hadn't been home since we moved, so I decided OU/TX weekend was a great reason to make a trip back. Heavy on the pics...
Now that Graham is 2, he has to have a seat of his own. But, they did great (on the way to OK. The trip back was another story!)
Trace and Connor were playing a game in Dallas, so we stopped by after dinner.
OU/TX with the Heiligs. Before kids Jon and I would spend OU/TX weekend with them every year, but we've missed a few years now. It was great to spend the weekend with them!
An OU win made the weekend even better!
We got out on their boat for a while. Then, the guys stayed out to fish while Jessica and I went shopping. Football, sleeping in, great dinner, hanging out with my best friend, shopping without pushing a stroller around...ahhhhh...a much needed weekend!
We refreshed our OU gear while we were home.
It's so hard to get a great pic when 8 kids are involved!
Dinner with Jon's side--I wish we'd gotten this picture before Tyler left for class!
We love the Omniplex! Carter rode the Segway without hesitation.
It looked a lot easier when the kids did it.
There was a very small audience for the Science Live show, so Carter, Molly, and I all got to go up to volunteer.
Kyle is just 7 months younger than Carter. Carter loves getting to see him!
A trip to Uncle Scott's fire station. Carter was disappointed that he would miss the firemen visiting his class while we were gone, so he was glad about playing with cousins at the station.
We got in all of our favorite spots, restaurants, and caught up with friends. I went out to moms night out with my Edmond MOMS group and dinner with some college friends. Glad we got our Oklahoma fix, and the flights back to Minnesota made me glad to be "home."

No comments: