Sunday, October 17, 2010

left their mark

Since Graham is out of the crib and can climb out of the Pack 'N Play, I decided another baby should get some use out of them. Yes, I know, someday I'll have grandchildren, but I refuse to hang onto something for 25 years that'll probably be a safety hazard when the time comes. The only thing that was holding me back on giving my crib away is the teeth marks. Both boys left thier marks gnawing away while teething. I settled for taking some pics and set the crib on its way to a new home.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

I just got rid of our crib too. It made me sad but no way was I keeping it in storage for decades to use again! Mine had a ton of teeth bites too which was the only thing that made it hard to give away. I didn't take a picture of them and now after reading this post I am kicking myself for not.