Graham seems to be able to have fun with almost anything. He makes us laugh, but he makes himself laugh a lot!

He found these in the car before school, so he decided to wear them for that day. Why? " "Because they make everything blue!" We were in the garage, so I informed him that the garage walls are blue. He flipped up the goggles to check that out and put them back on. Graham marched right into school wearing them, and I don't know how long he kept them on into the day. Thankfully, he has wonderful teachers who embrace his personality!

A package I'd ordered arrived in 2 huge boxes packed full of giant bubble wrap. Graham was loving it, and he didn't like me to walk on any of it. But, since what's in the picture was a fraction of what there was, it was hard to walk anywhere and not step on it!
No comments:
Post a Comment