Sunday, January 1, 2012

They love to sled!

Our first winter in Bemidji the snow started in October, but this year the snow was much later. And, after the first snow melted it wasn't until after Christmas that we got another really good snow.
Our first little bits of snow for 2011 winter around Thanksgiving time. They had to go out to touch it before we left for school.
I did get some pictures while we had good snow, and I'm glad I did while it was around!
Carter is usually so patient while I'm trying to get a good picture of them together.
I love this picture!
Sometimes Carter looks a little concerned while sledding, but he really likes it.
This sled is nice and light for Graham to carry back up the hill.
They go faster when they jump on together!
Graham tackling his usually very tolerant big brother.
Graham jumps on, lifts his arms and legs, and flies down!
And, eats a little snack.

No comments: