Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hope Carter's not too disappointed

I'm afraid Carter might be a little disappointed initially when we move to Bemidji. The other day I overheard him telling Graham "In 'Midji there will be Peterson and no and a no plow!" Let me translate: In Bemidji there will be Adrian Peterson, snow, and a snow plow. Unfortunately, Adrian Peterson will not be there, and we won't have snow or snow plows for the first few months! I have tried to explain this, but I'm sure he'll be wondering what the deal is when we get there....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

It won't be too long after you get there before you get snow though! Just kidding...we still don't have snow. Although later this week it isn't even supposed to be 50 for a high. It's coming....just hope it doesn't come before Halloween. Remember when we had snow in Rochester for Halloween? Or was that the year before you came? Miserable year! Remember the year it was so cold my pants froze when I was shoveling and they tore open?

Laura said...

In response to the orange shirts, only Wes the tech noticed. Mike really likes orange. I think it's his favorite color. He just thought it was funny that both Texas and OSU won that week.