I love this time of year! This is my favorite kind of weather, and we've been able to get outside more. Carter likes to play out in the garage doing work on his trike and car with his toolbox, going out to the mailbox to mail things to different people, and running around checking things out. If Graham's not napping he hangs out watching his big brother.
Graham in the bouncer watching the fun. He has become much more alert and smiley. He'll follow people and coo. Sweet boy went 9 hours between feedings last night! I got 6 1/2 hours of sleep straight!!
Carter loves the "baby" pumpkins I bought. He lines them up biggest to smallest and tells me "this one is daddy, mommy, Cleo, and Graham." I don't know which one is him, though.
Since cows eat hay, Carter was pretending to be a cow. I told him not to really eat the hay and that it would taste really yucky. Of course he had to test that out!
3 comments:
Love the purple pants!
I think I forgot how fast the little ones change...Graham is getting SO BIG! And I love all of your pumpkins...we may have to come over and take some pics in front of your fall display:)
well good news is that next year you can put pumpkins out in early september and they won't rot! haha.
I've had mine out for at least a month now. No seriously, I love fall to. I should take picture of the pumpkins Jack picked-they are almost green! I said don't you like the big orange ones and he said no, this one. So, of course, I had to get the green pumpkins with just a little orange.
So jealous on your sleep! Elizabeth just started sleeping through the night last week, and it's not a guarantee every night. It's great for you.
Post a Comment