Monday, October 6, 2008

Peterson obsession



Ever since Carter got his Adrian Peterson jersey from our Bemidji friends, he's had a slight Peterson obsession. Then, meeting him on the airplane just made him like AD even more! Last week after the OU game Jon brought Carter his ticket, and it had Peterson on it when he played at OU. Jon explained that Peterson used to wear the red OU jersey, but now he wears the purple one.
So, yesterday Carter came in wearing his generic OU uniform (it happens to be #28). He started saying to Jon, "I used to wear this one." Jon was a little confused at first, and I realized he's pretending to be Peterson. Carter was AD and wearing his former jersey. Jon and Carter spent a lot of the morning playing football. Carter was Peterson and Jon was one of his teammates. I love it when Carter does his "down, set, hike!" then runs at Jon and tackles him!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Sooner Born and Bred!!!! I love it.