Friday, June 12, 2009

OKC visit

We went to OKC for a week to visit and for Grandma Jane and Bill's wedding. Graham, Carter, and I stayed at Grandpa John and Grandma Lois' house for the week, and we got to visit lots of friends and family. Aunt Emily, Lauren, Molly, and Kyle made it up from Ft. Worth for one day of our trip.

"Come enjoy the rain, Mom!" He thought it was great to get soaked and splash in the puddles.

Carter's friend Cole came over to play. I couldn't get a decent shot of both of them at the same time!

Carter is going to make some woman very happy someday :)

Graham wasn't just gumming the table. I heard a grinding sound. He has his first tooth! Barely, but it's there.

Stirring the icecream for Grandma Lois.

Carter thanked Jesus for KFC before eating dinner with 3 of his cousins.

No comments: