So, this is my 250th post! I have to say with my 2 sweet boys, I have a lot to post about.
Recent Carter quotes:
While we were staying at my mom's house, Carter and I slept in the same bed.
The first morning he woke up and looked at me. Then said, "Mom! Your faced scared me!" Awww...thanks.
But, toward the end of our trip he tapped me on the arm early one morning and said, "It sure would be nice if you wanted to snuggle...actually I want to cuddle." I don't know the difference, but of course, I wanted to snuggle or cuddle!
This one is bound to get him trouble with mom and dad.
If he doesn't want to listen to what we're saying, he'll say, "I don't understand what you're saying." Ohhh, trouble ahead!
We were playing on the playset, and I was showing Carter that I could hang upside down on the trapeeze bar. Jon told me not to because I might land on my head and would only be able to move my eyes back and forth the rest of my life! So, Carter said, "Yeah! Or your heart might fall out and you wouldn't have Jesus in ya' anymore...or joy!" because we do say that Jesus and joy are in our hearts. Then he got the idea that my head just might fall completely off.
Now some Graham words.
Not really quotes, but the kid knows what he wants. He'll point and shout until you figure it out. Or, he's got his "yes" nod and "no" nod down pat.
Words he knows and uses in context:
daddy
puppy
mama, mommy
diet coke (makes me smile)
fish
He'll sign for: more, help, music, and finished.
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment