Carter, Graham, and I headed to Ft. Worth to visit my sister and her family for a few days. Then, we went on up to Oklahoma to visit. I forgot my camera, and I really wanted to get some pictures of the boys with their cousins. But, I used my phone to get what I could, though. Our flights going were ok but not great. I think Carter was scarred from our Christmas travel delays. When we got to our gate in MSP he started saying "Are we having a delay? I don't see our plane at the gate! I don't want to sleep in the hotel here again!" It wasn't the most pleasant flight, but we survived.
Not a good pic, but Carter was excited to meet the pilots and see the cockpit. He's flown many times and had never done this before.
While in Ft. Worth I tried really hard while the boys were playing together to get a picture of all 3 at the same time. I'd forgotten my camera, and these sweet boys are way faster than my phone camera. Carter enjoyed making silly face pictures.
I got all three here even if they weren't looking at the same time! I love Kyle's cast in the air :)*I was so bummed that I didn't have my camera on the trip and didn't get pictures of the boys with their friends and cousins!

No comments:
Post a Comment