Monday, May 17, 2010

OK/TX visit part III

(I blogged our last trip in 3 parts. If you really want to read in order, scroll down to part I and work your way up :)
After leaving Touch a Truck, we headed to Flower Mound, TX to spend the afternoon and night with my friend, Jessica, and her family. She took us to the airport the next morning to head home.
Before getting on the airplane I showed Carter a picture of the new playset in our yard and told him, "If you have good behavior on the plane and no fits, then we'll be able to play on this when we get home." It worked! I don't use bribary often, but for flights I'm willing to give it a shot!
The flight home: a drink from the stewardess, a DVD, and some nose picking!

2 comments:

3boysmom said...

Looks like you all had a great time in OK/TX! The boys will love their new swing set and so will you! I know ours has changed my life...the boys come home from school and head straight out back and I don't see them again until it's time for dinner. It's wonderful. :)

Jenna said...

So do they love their swing set? I was so excited yesterday when Jack and Elizabeth played on ours long enough that I finished an entire magazine. Lovely!