Saturday, June 19, 2010

brother stuff

I love how well the boys (usually) play together. I've learned which cries are serious and which ones I let work themselves out alone. When I'm cooking or cleaning, they head to the basement and have at it...ahhhhhh.
Carter built a cardboard fort and said,"'Cmon Graham, let's have a little story" and then flipped through the pages of a photo book while making up some story about a ghost.
This morning the boys woke up earlier than I wanted to get up. So, Carter went in to entertain Graham while I laid in bed a little longer. I heard Carter yell,"I'm in Graham's bed! I put the box on the step stool and climbed in!" I'm not quite ready to move Graham to a regular bed, so I'm really glad Carter didn't break the crib.

1 comment:

3boysmom said...

Cute! I love the pic of Carter "reading" to Graham So sweet. Isn't it great when they learn to play together? My boys are having so much fun with each other this summer and I love it. It makes this mama's life so much easier :)