There's plenty to do in Winter, and I do think as the boys get older we'll experience more of the Winter activities and sports. But, we love the SUMMER!! The weather is perfect, and there's so much to do. Both of my boys have scraped knees (and elbows and fingers in Graham's case). They are filthy every night and have been staying up later than ever! All proof that they are having fun!

Carter was so excited, "Mom! Look, the first time a dragonfly ever landed on me!"

I was working on potting some flowers, so Carter and Wyatt worked on making mud!

Filthy every night.

Last night we asked Carter if he'd rather boat ride over to Green Mill for dinner, or take a picnic dinner out on the boat and fish some. He chose picnic and fishing!

They didn't catch a big one, but this one was plenty big for them. Jon lets Carter reel the fish in, and it's pretty exciting for two little boys.

The fishing boat works out pretty well for them. The flat area up front is perfect for them to sit on. Carter gets a little more freedom to sit up towards the front or side, but I have to keep Graham a little closer to me!
Not even out of jammies yet, and they were over with the neighbors yesterday morning. If there was a Bob and Mary Kay fan club, Carter would be President. They love playing over there. Yesterday, they were cleaning the car and outside stuff, so the boys "helped." And, Cleo is a member of the fan club because when their dog gets a treat bone, so does Cleo!
3 comments:
We are loving summer too! Yep, filthy, stinky every night, but wouldn't have it any other way! :)
I love their cammo hats, so cute! SO glad that you have great neighbors that adore your sweet boys!
Looks like you all are having a great summer! I love fishing and I'm a little jealous that you can take a boat to dinner anytime you want to. That is so fun!
these are great pics!
especially the boys on the boat....we miss you guys.
Post a Comment