It was so hard to leave our close friends when we moved last year, and we still miss getting to see them. But, we're so glad that we have such sweet, wonderful neighbor friends right across the street!
Carter got this Geyser Tube for Christmas, and we got it out on a great sunny day a couple of weeks ago. Carter and Wyatt held it and pulled the string---then ran back!
Carter, Cal, and Graham watched the eruption while Graham was still napping. Next time, I think I need several more 2 liters. It sprays way up but doesn't last long, so we needed a few more to keep their attention longer.
When Graham woke up, we headed to the back for shaving cream in the kiddie pool. And, like the 2 liters, I needed a few more cans of shaving cream to make the fun last a little longer.
Graham and Cal getting a chance to play without getting crowded out by the big boys!
After a fun play day with friends, this is the dirty ending to the day :)
1 comment:
SO fun...I haven't done the shaving cream thing yet...need to stock up on some of the cheap stuff:)
Post a Comment