Saturday, June 19, 2010

soccer, sort of

Carter wanted to play soccer, so I signed him up. I got him all geared up for it, and he is pretty good kicking the ball around in the front yard. But, like skating and swimming, he didn't want to do it once we got there. His coach is pretty lame and very unenthusiastic. It's very loosely organized, so I just walked him over to the "team" two of his friends from school play on and let him join that team. That was the first day we went. The second day I bailed. It looked like the sky was about to fall in, so we didn't get out of the car. A few minutes later we heard tornado sirens. I'm hoping for better moods and weather next week!
All geared up and happy to play.
Kicking the ball around waiting for his "coach" to arrive.
I could hardly get Carter on the field and could hardly keep Graham off of it!

No comments: