Saturday, January 29, 2011

my baby boy turns 5

We celebrated Carter's 5th birthday today! He invited a few friends to join us for some glow bowling, arcade games, pizza, and birthday cake. I didn't get a single picture of any kids bowling because it was pretty insane in the glow bowl room, but we had fun!! Carter is such a sweet, funny little boy. I love it when Graham calls Carter, "my Cahdar" and what a great big brother Carter is to Graham. I'm so lucky to be his mom!
January 29, 2006
Playing air hockey in the arcade with dad.
Graham was such a Skeeball cheater.
Carter requested and R2D2 cake. I found a 1980 pan on ebay (and now I'll resell it!).
I didn't mean to, but I accidentally put candles that keep relighting on his cake. He blew and blew and even had help from friends. I finally stuck them in a cup of Sprite to put them out.
Getting help opening presents.

2 comments:

Nikkie said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Carter!

mommy2alex said...

Happy 5th Birthday Carter!! Looks like a super fun party! That cake ROCKS!!