Poor picture quality, but they're from the phone. My boys usually only sleep in their beds, or at least that's what I shoot for. Graham has a habit of making a pallet in front of his door each night, and I've been working very hard to break that habit. However, the last 2 days I've found him conked in a couple of random spots. Both occurred after he had some serious tantrum meltdowns, so I know he'd just worn himself out!

This was at 8:30 in the morning. He'd woken up at 6:00 on the wrong side of the bed. He was crying and pouting from the moment he opened his eyes.

This was last night. He'd had a complete meltdown at dinner because I'd served ham, mashed potatoes, broccoli (with cheese sauce!), and milk. He was devastated. Little guy was actually fine and happy by bedtime but broke his way out of the gate and fell asleep here.
1 comment:
He looks so sweet...it sounds like he may be the one who tests your patience:)
Post a Comment