Monday, August 25, 2008

Our first week with Graham

Holding my new little boy--at 2:30 in the morning!


Snuggling with dad

Graham was welcomed home by his big brother and Cleo.

First bath at home

Not only did Carter get a little brother this week, it was like Christmas for him! He received several presents for becoming a big brother, and now he expects a new toy every time we go to the store. Graham brought him a new race track, and I think Jon likes playing with it just as much as Carter.

One of Jon's co-workers gave Carter all of their Geotrax (thanks Lancasters!). So, Jon stayed up and put a small city together in our living room. Carter and Jon have been playing "train man" together.




New big brother!

We actually have had a pretty nice first week. I took Carter to playgroup without Graham. The three of us went to Unpluggits, so Carter could play. Today we got to toddler aerobics and had lunch at the park. I'm trying to take advantage of Graham's newborn, sleep anywhere phase!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I can't believe how ambitious you are! We were going to go to toddler aerobics this morning, but I had to take the boys to school and buy school supplies. Bummer, maybe next time.

Jenna said...

Sounds like your first week is going so well! We had the worst first week with Elizabeth, and of course, it didn't help that it was the first snowstorm of the year and so COLD in MN that we couldn't take her out of the house. Summer is definitely a better time for a baby, especially in MN. He's a cutie..congratulations again. Love that we can stay caught up through the blogs. Jenna