Friday, January 23, 2009

a basement can't come soon enough

At the moment I have a content but sick baby, and Carter is happily doing playdough. But, this is what happens to my living room, I guess, when we have a sick kid and have outgrown our house. It is a complete disaster! Not much I can do about it at the moment since Graham is sick for the first time and won't sleep. Fortunately, Carter is the most patient, sweet big brother (even though he's gotten out pretty much every toy we own).

2 comments:

Dalton's Mom said...

Bless your heart...hope Graham is feeling better soon! Let me know if I can help:)

Jenna said...

A sick baby is not fun. Hope he feels better soon and you can get some relaxation. Yes, a basement is one of the best things about living in the North. Jack and E. destroy ours and no one sees :)