skip to main |
skip to sidebar
so far, oatmeal and sweet potatoes
Graham is starting to do much better eating some food! It doesn't all come right back out at me when I put it in his mouth. At first he would let me put in food, and I would smile and say "Good job!" But, then I realized this makes him smile big, and the food would just run out instead of get swallowed. So, I have to not be so exicted when he eats, I guess. It is nice to have his highchair seat out now, though, because he likes sitting in it and it gives me a nice place to put him while I'm doing stuff in the the kitchen.
2 comments:
Carrie...he is just beautiful or is it handsome...anyhow...his little face is just lit up:) Good times with the solid food!
Good luck with solids. He looks so stinkin' cute in this pic.
Post a Comment