Yes, I sent my 5 month old to Mother's Day Out today. I know I've mentioned that Graham is experiencing life a lot differently than Carter did as a baby.
Carter: no formula until I weaned at 6 months, homemade baby food, and didn't do MDO until he was 19 months old (and that broke my heart!).
Graham: formula when I'm not around or when we're on the go, mostly store bought food, and MDO at the ripe old age of 5 months!
Both ways are completely fine, but it's funny to me how different life is with a second kid. I can't imagine what would happen to a 3rd one :)
Here's Graham's 5 month carrier pic, and his First Day of School pic
4 comments:
Yay for a day off for you :) You deserve it.
Elizabeth is starting next week and will go on Tuesday's with Jack. I have so many things to accomplish in that 4.5 hours but I might just grab a book and go to the coffee shop and relax for awhile.
Good for you! I wish I had done it with Dalton from an early age. I am dreading the day that we have to part...it will be UGLY if I had to guess!
Graham looks like such a happy baby! He's so adorable! How did he do with his first MDO experience?
He did pretty good! Didn't nap a whole lot--30 minutes total. But, there weren't any kind of tears when I left because he's not old enough to "miss mommy" like Carter was when I left him at MDO the first time.
Obviously, I needed some time to clean my house because Carter walked in this afternoon and said "It smells good in here!"
Post a Comment