Today Graham started doing this thing where he stiffens his right arm straight out and scrunches up his face when he's happy. Back around when Carter was almost 1 year old, he started a face (it was more like a whole body thing) that we termed his "excited face." I guess this is Graham's version of an "excited face!"
Carter and I were trying to get a picture of him doing it, and it got to where he'll almost do it on command.
It's funny when he does it, but just like with Carter, it's even better when it's just a genuine reaction from him.
Carter doesn't remember doing the excited face, but this is him trying to recreate it. His excited face was stiff body, wide eyes, and almost of seizure quality.
1 comment:
So cute! Graham is getting so big. He and Carter are going to have so much fun together. I never have to entertain the boys because they keep each other entertained all day long. You're going to love it!
Post a Comment