Sunday, April 5, 2009

Halloween already

Carter woke up super early this morning, so I was cuddling in bed with him. We were chatting about different things. He was talking about school, and I asked him if they teach him about Jesus at school. He said, "No. I'll have to ask them to do that." Then a few seconds later Carter asked, "Can I be Jesus for Halloween this year?" I guess that'll work because I figure we'll all be wearing "Jesus" sandals in our new granola-ish state anyway! I used to see people in Rochester wearing them with socks all the time. There's half his costume already :)

2 comments:

Mary Ann and Bill said...

Carrie will be amazed that folks north of the OK border do wear socks with sandals! It is not as hot in Kansas!

Jenna said...

Do you think Jesus wore boots? You might need them for Halloween in MN. you know I love to tease you about the cold...my feet are FREEZING today and I have 2 pair of socks on.