Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cupcake

I was eyeing paddle boats last summer, and one day this week I saw them on sale. I chatted with Jon about it that night, and the next day Carter and I went to buy one! That afternoon my neighbor was so nice and let me borrow his truck and trailer to go pick Cupcake up. I loaded the boys' carseats into his truck and off we went to get my very own boat.
Bailing water after some rain (they have covers, so this won't be an issue for long)
Backing away from the dock for an evening cruise after the boys were asleep
Making my way through the lily pads and weeds
Headed upstream while my legs were fresh, so I can float back down if I get tired.

3 comments:

Laura said...

That is so awesome, Carrie! I want one!

Jenna said...

Love it! What a great way to spend an evening (you just need a glass of wine with you!)

3boysmom said...

How fun! I love the name cupcake!