Saturday, July 31, 2010

yucky

Sometimes when I say something to Graham he doesn't like or agree with, he'll say "uh-uh." But, lately it has become "yucky." For example, I'll say "Graham, let's go do jammies." He'll point at me and say "yucky" instead of "no" or "uh-uh."
The other day he'd gotten in trouble and was mad. He kept pointing at me and repeated "yucky" a few times. It's hard not to laugh when this tiny little person is making the maddest face he can manage at me.

He is very expressive and loves trains. Graham would play with the electric train or GeoTrax all day in the basement if I let him. I've been wanting to see a train at a crossing for him, and it hasn't happened in a long time. But, yesterday when we went to Canada to visit, we got happily held up at a crossing watching a long train go by. When we started driving again, we were parallel with the train for quite a while. Graham was a happy boy with his window rolled down watching the train next to us.

No comments: