We had a busy week visiting family this week, and it was fun with the boys. Carter liked helping everyone open their gifts. He was not big on Santa coming in our fireplace, though. After opening it and getting out cookies and milk, he decided to close the fireplace before getting in bed. Christmas morning when I asked him if he wanted to see what Santa had brought, he told me, "NO!" However, I think he was happy to see his new bike and a toy for when Graham gets a little bigger.
Santa left a trail of lights from Carter's room to the gifts he left for the boys.
Sorry, we couldn't wait for Graham to wake up to do presents.
Going out with dad for his first ride!
2 comments:
First of all...love that just woke up face:) And second...I can't believe that Carter is BIG enough for a bike with training wheels...they grow up way to fast!
is Jon in shorts on Christmas day???? Seriously? Oh, I need to move South....We've had so much snow here. We surpassed the all time record for December snow fall (most since 1887 when they started keeping track). Insane. The guy who plows our driveway comes every SINGLE day. I told Matt he needs a moonlighting job to pay him :)
Post a Comment