15 years ago
Sunday, December 7, 2008
imagination...
I love Carter's imagination. Right now, our ottoman is Santa's sleigh, Jon is a firetruck, and recently he told me, "Mom, I'm a doctor. But, I'm not a resident." Sometimes his slide outside is his firetruck or the couch in Graham's room is his cabin in Canada where he goes fishing. But, I absolutely draw the line when he pretends his Cheetos at lunch are cigarettes!! Carter really likes our 20-something neighbor next door and is very intrigued that the guy smokes. I told Carter that if he ever pretends Cheetos are cigarettes again, I won't buy them for a long time. So, instead he pretends they are golf clubs, golf balls, or guns :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Smart kid to skip the residency! Jack was carrying around the phone and Matt's pager pretending he was on call...and saying when I'm on call I sleep on the couch (I don't let matt in the bedroom when he's on call).
Post a Comment