Sunday, December 7, 2008

mid-toddler crisis

Not sure if Carter is jealous of the attention Graham got for doing the Jumperoo, if he's having a mid-toddler-hood crisis, or if he just thought it looked fun...but this is what I found when I came out of Graham's room after a diaper change! He was bouncing and smiling, and the Jumperoo was straining. I knew I had time to snap a pic because there was no way he'd be able to get out by himself.
And, I did get a great shot of Carter reclined in Graham's bouncer/rocker seat the other night, but I didn't think he'd appreciate the naked shot being posted for the world to see!

3 comments:

Becky said...

We have mid-toddler crisis in our house as well. The jumperoo, crib, swing, and highchair. I would liked to have seen you trying to lift that forty pound hoss out of the jumperoo!

Laura said...

We got your card the other day. I think Graham looks a lot like you.

Dalton's Mom said...

That is SOOOO FUNNY! I would have loved to have seen how he got himself in that and how you got him out:)