Sunday, December 7, 2008

Jumperoo!

I think the Jumperoo is my favorite baby invention! Carter always loved it, so I've been waiting for Graham to use it too. We decided to try him out in it, and he seemed to have fun and actually got the music and lights to kick on by wiggling around in it. Carter was so excited for Graham, and he was dancing around with the music and showing Graham how to get it going.
I had to pull out a comparison pic from Carter's early Jumperoo days. I noticed that Carter was using it on level 1 at the beginning (which is the lowest height), and Graham had to start out a little higher. Carter was heavier but shorter, and Graham is much lighter and longer. But, they are obviously brothers! "Ok, mom! I'm tired now."

2 comments:

Becky said...

Loved the pics. It is so hard for me to tell them apart. WHat cuties.

Dalton's Mom said...

Graham looks so sweet...it's hard to believe he is bigh enough to use the jumperoo!