Jon has an academic-type memory, and I tend to have more of a life experiences-type memory. Carter got a great combination from us! He will talk about things that I can't believe he remembers.
Today we were going to Babies R Us. He asked if we could ride around in the stroller that has a "stand-up thing on the back." It took me a minute, and then I realized we did test drive the sit-and-stand strollers way back when I was early pregnant with Graham. Also today, we pulled into a Sonic, and he said "this is the one I went to with Miss Kayleigh!" I checked it out with her, and he was right. I guess not all Sonics look the same to him like they do to me!
He just remembers so much, and I can't even think of them all right now. But, when I actually remember what he says, I'll try to keep better track! When I do forget something I've said, Carter is usually sure to remind me :)
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment