Graham had his passport picture taken today. Carter helped out by standing next to the lady taking the pictures to get Graham to look forward. I had to crouch down in front of him to keep him from falling off the tall stool he had to sit on for it. So, Graham kept trying to look down at me, but Carter did a great job getting his attention. This picture looks so much like Jon as a baby (just my opinion from the baby pics I've seen, clearly I didn't know him then :)
This is the picture he'll have for 5 years, since passports for kids are only good for 5 years.
3 comments:
He is precious!
Passport? Where are you going? Canada since you will be WAY UP NORTH?
we'll be going to my aunt and uncle's cabins on the canadian side a lot, shopping in winnepeg apparently is just as close as mall of america, and i love whistler. the passport card thing is only good for land or sea, so i'm just going on and getting the regular passport. carter's is super cute--he was barely 1 yr when we got it :)
Post a Comment