Had to write Carter quotes down before I forget them:
Carter has been singing "London Bridge is falling down" a lot lately. For a while he sang it "lots of bridges falling down..." Today, I heard him singing/saying "my fair lady, MY fair lady, my, my, my fair lady! No, she can't be your fair lady! She's MY fair lady."
We're staying at my dad's house in June, and there's a taxidermied fish on the wall of the room we'll be in. Carter has some concerns about that. Tuesday morning while packing his lunch I asked him if he wanted a turkey sandwich or leftover pasta from dinner. All in one breath he said, "I want leftover pasta, and I want you to call Grandpa John and tell him to take down the fish."
Stalling to go to sleep random quotes:
"Mom, do you think we could go in a hot air balloon some day?"
"Mommmmmy! I have a booger way up high. You'll have to turn the light on to get it."
"Mommmmmy! I need youuuu! I need to poop. I need to poop right NOW!" (lie!)
No comments:
Post a Comment