I love, love, love having a basement for the boys to play. It doesn't matter if it's a total wreck at the end of the day, and there's tons of room for them to spread out. The boys' toys can be on one side of the basement, and then Jon has "his" TV set-up on the other side. In the middle is the office, so I can blog or e-mail while the boys play :)
15 years ago
2 comments:
Totally jealous of your basement...and Dalton's pool was MUCH SMALLER than that one! And ours was in our living room...again totally jealous of your basement! Glad you all are enjoying your new home:) Still miss you guys!
I REALLY want a basement, but I wouldn't want to live through freezing Minnesota winters in order to have one! :) I wonder why basements are so rare in Oklahoma anyway?
Have you started the remodel yet? You'll have to share the before and after pics as it gets going.
Post a Comment